Thanks for your interest in joining our faith family at The Table Church! Upon acceptance to membership, you will become part of our spiritual family who will provide encouragement and support and are called to a higher degree of responsibility, service, and sacrifice to one another.
The Table Church welcomes all individuals to join our faith family. Here are the following steps you will need to complete to join our church. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
1) Review our membership qualifications
All prospective and current members must meet the following qualifications:
- Confession of faith in Jesus Christ and evidence of regeneration.
- Belief in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; in the verbal inspiration of the Holy Scriptures as originally given; in the vicarious atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ; in the eternal salvation of all who believe in Him and the eternal punishment of all who reject Him.
- Acceptance of the doctrines of the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, Sanctifier, Healer, and Coming King. See http://www.cmalliance.org/about/beliefs/fourfold-gospel.
- Full agreement with the principles and objectives of the C&MA and cooperation by systematic support of its local, district, national, and worldwide work. See http://www.cmalliance.org/ministries/ and www.cmamad.org.
- A personal commitment to our church which shall be demonstrated by such outward signs as regular attendance at its functions, regular giving of tithes and offerings in support of the local program as well as C&MA missions, availability for local ministry activities, and maintaining unity through the practice of speaking well of the Church and its leaders as well as that of settling differences quickly in the spirit of Matthew 5:23-24 and 6:14-15.
- Agreement to abide by the Uniform Policy on Discipline, Restoration, and Appeal of The Christian and Missionary Alliance (see Section E13 in Manual). Click to open the manual.
2) Fill Out Our Membership Form
Pick up a copy of our membership application brochure at our main office in Frederick, MD, or fill out our online form right here: https://forms.gle/JsckGwAUNVot81LR6.
If you have technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Meet with our Lead Pastor
Once our Lead Pastor receives and reviews your membership application, he will contact you via e-mail to schedule an appointment to meet in person.
We also offer membership classes a few times every year in place of one-on-one meetings with our Lead Pastor.